Credit Dispute Resolution Online

For information on how to dispute an item on your Credit Report,
click here

Rent Dispute Resolution

To dispute an item on your Rent Report:
Call Consumer Relations at 1-800-661-7312 ext. 221 and record your
contact information and a brief explanation of your dispute, or
Send us an email to and describe your dispute.